- 2 lb pork rib rack
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 ½ cups ketchup
- ⅔ cups Mike’s Hot Honey
- ½ cup cider vinegar
- ½ cup Worcestershire sauce
- 6 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Put ribs in 6-8 quart pot and cover with water by 2 inches. Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer uncovered, skimming froth, 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook onion and garlic in oil over moderate heat, until onion is tender. Stir in remaining ingredients and simmer sauce for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Drain pork in colander and pat dry. Pour sauce over pork and cover dish tightly with foil. Cook for 1 hour. Then remove foil, turn pork over with tongs and cook, uncovered, until very tender, about 30 minutes. Skim fat from sauce if desired.
- Remove from oven and finish with a generous drizzle of Mike’s Hot Honey.