Mike's Hot Honey Chicken Wings
- Total Time
- For the wings:
- 3 pounds chicken wings and drumettes
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika or smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried herbs or poultry seasoning
- *Note: You can decide your own seasonings in the flour and the measurements don’t need to be precise. Seasoned flour just tastes better than plain flour so make it your own if you want to!
- For the sauce:
- ½ cup Mike’s Hot Honey
- ⅓ cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp ginger powder
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce (optional)
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Prepare a large baking sheet with aluminum foil and a wire resting rack for extra crispy wings, if you have one. If you don’t have a wire rack, spray the aluminum foil with cooking spray.
In a large bowl, whisk together the flour through poultry seasoning. Add the chicken wings and coat with the flour mixture. Shake off excess.
Arrange chicken on the wire rack or baking sheet, making sure to keep them at least ½ inch apart from one another. Use two baking sheets or two batches to avoid overcrowding. Bake for 30-35 minutes, turning once after about 20 minutes, until they reach 165℉.
While the chicken is cooking, heat the sauce ingredients in a medium saucepan over low heat until just combined and heated through.
Once wings are baked, transfer to a large bowl and toss with the warm MHH sauce. Serve wings with ranch or blue cheese dressing and more Mike’s Hot Honey.