After kicking a bad reputation, Brussels Sprouts are back and better than ever. When cooked to perfection, they are delicious with just a little olive oil and sea salt, but dress them up with bacon, shaved parm and Mike’s Hot Honey and you’ve got a real crowd pleaser on your hands!
- In a cast iron pan, cook bacon over medium heat
- Once cooked, remove bacon but save the rendered fat
- Add quartered sprouts to the pan and cook in bacon fat over medium heat until tender
- Remove from pan and toss in a bowl with crumbled bacon bits
- Shave parm over the sprouts and finish with a drizzle of Mike’s Hot Honey
These sprouts will disappear faster than you can say Hot Honey!