- Prep Time
- Vegetables of your choosing. We like zucchini, mushrooms, peppers and red onions.
- ⅓ cup good quality olive oil, plus more for brushing.
- 5-6 cloves minced garlic.
- 3 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped.
- 3 tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped.
- 1 tsp fresh rosemary, minced.
- 2 tbsp Mike’s Hot Honey, plus more for drizzling.
- Salt and freshly cracked black pepper.
If using wooden skewers, soak for 30 mins before you start cooking.
Prepare the vegetables: peel and quarter the onions, deseed and chop the peppers and slice the zucchinis into rounds.
Combine the remaining ingredients to make the garlic marinade.
Alternate the vegetable pieces on the skewers, then brush with olive oil.
Grill each skewer on a medium-high heat for 5-10 minutes per side, until the vegetables are softening and lightly charred.
Brush with the marinade and serve with a generous drizzle of Mike’s Hot Honey.