The Mike's Hot Honey Pumpkin Pie
- Prep Time
- 1 homemade or store bought pie crust, par-baked in a pie pan for 10 minutes
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ⅛ teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 can (15 oz) pumpkin puree
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ¼ cup milk
- Roasted or candied pecans for decoration (optional)
- ¼ cup Mike’s Hot Honey, plus more for serving
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs. Whisk in sugar and ground cloves.
Mix in the pumpkin puree, heavy cream, milk, and Mike’s Hot Honey until combined.
Pour the filling into the warm pre-baked crust, ¾ of the way full. Bake for 50-60 minutes; checking around 50 minutes to see if the pie is set. After 25 minutes, cover the edges with aluminum foil so the crust doesn’t get too browned.
After the filling is set (a little jiggle in the center is okay as it will set completely as it cools), place on a wire rack to cool. Cool for 2-3 hours. Decorate with the pecans, and serve with whipped cream and more Mike’s Hot Honey.