Otoño en Jalisco Cocktail
- Prep Time
- Otoño en Jalisco (Spanish for Autumn in Jalisco, the origin of Tequila Herradura)
- 2 oz Herradura Reposado Tequila
- 1.5 oz Red Jacket Apple Cider
- 1/3 oz Thatcher's Elderflower Liqueur
- 1/2 oz Grilled Lemon Squeezed (Grill up lemon slices then squeeze into cocktail)
- 1/2 oz Mike's Hot Honey (or 3/4 oz liquified honey 4:1)
- Pinch of ground cinnamon
In a small shaker tin, add all ingredients, add ice, and shake. Roll into a rocks or double old fashioned glass. Garnish with a grilled lemon and cinnamon stick.
For room temperature presentation, omit ice and stir until cinnamon and honey are well mixed. Gently dry shake without ice to mix and make a little frothy.