- Prep Time
Approx. 4 hours
Makes one 10x14" Pizza
- 1/2 tsp Instant Dry Yeast
- 3/4 cup & 2 tbsp of Water
- 2 cups & 3 tbsp All Purpose Flour
- 3/4 tsp Salt
- Butter or shortening
- White cheddar cheese (grated)
- Mozzarella cheese (grated)
- Whole peeled tomatoes (blended)
- Pizza toppings of your choice
- Mike's Hot Honey to taste
Dissolve salt in water, add flour, sprinkle Instant Dry Yeast on top.
Mix, kneading by hand or with a food processor until dough forms (about 8 minutes). Let dough rest for 20 minutes.
Cover bottom and sides of pan generously with butter. Press dough out across the pan, cover with a towel and let dough rise for 2.5-3 hours.
Pre-heat oven to 475F, add toppings, then cheese (mootz in the middle, cheddar on the pan's perimeter), sauce on top, then more toppings (we love those little pepperoni that curl up and char on the edges).
Bake for 15 minutes, drizzle generously with Mike's Hot Honey and serve!