Broiled Grapefruit with Honey & Shredded Coconut
• 1/2 large grapefruit
• 1 teaspoon Mike’s Hot Honey
• 1 tablespoon shredded coconut
1. Preheat oven broiler.
2. Slice around grapefruit where it meets the pith, then make slices on both sides of each segment to loosen them. (This will make the grapefruit easier to eat.)
3. Place the grapefruit half on a baking sheet spread Mike’s Hot Honey over the surface of the grapefruit.
4. Broil for 3–5 minutes, or until top begins to brown and caramelize.
5. Remove from oven and sprinkle immediately with shredded coconut. Let cool for a minute & enjoy!